Friday, April 30, 2010
Sedona Sunrise Walk
1. Walking up to the rock at 5:15 am to catch the 5:38 sunrise. It was 21 degrees out and everything had a frosty coating.
2. Before sunrise - a 49 shot HDR image
3. The first rays reach the far side of the valley.
4. From the knoll overlooking the valley
5. Back on the trail again and the sun a bit higher in the sky.
6. Ahhhhh, a cup of coffee.
Most of these shots are 21 images in an HDR composite. Sure wish we had a few clouds to give the sky some color.....
And here is the link to the gallery of shots I took yesterday, April 29th.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment